Thursday, December 18, 2014

White Christmas - Show and Tell Friday

Pin It Now!


Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!

I can hardly believe Christmas is in a week!  This week I'm sharing the little white Christmas vignette I put together in my living room. (Sorry for the bad lighting. It's so hard to take photos after work with no natural light)




I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season! I'll be off work for two weeks and I'm so looking forward to it! 

I have plans to paint my coffee table (finally) and also paint my mantel mirror and I may even paint an accent wall in my bedroom!  I'm also looking forward to hiking and going to the gym.  It will be so nice to have two full weeks off!

*******

Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments! 

 If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog.
[signature.gif]

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Cindy - love
your white decor ( especially that house ) Have a great 2 week vacation and a wonderful Christmas to you and yours !
xoxo

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Karen said...

Thanks for hosting Cindy! Have a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! I hope you have a great time off! Thank you for a wonderful party!

Poppy said...

Thanks for the party, Cindy!

Happy Christmas!

Poppy

angie said...

they have beautifully decorated !!!
beautiful, christmas wishes angie from Germany

Julie said...

I love the white-on-white decorations...so pretty!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting Cindy. Your all white vignette is stunning! I am so happy for you that you get a nice vacation over Christmas. Painting, hiking and the gym - ENJOY!
Patti

In My Prime Time said...

Thank you for all you do. I know your holidays will be
wonderful!
All the best, Mimi
http://inmyprimetime.blogspot.com

Curtains in My Tree said...

I love all the White Christmas decor also and used lots of mine this year.
It is always nice to be off work, and 2 weeks will be great
Merry Christmas

Decor To Adore said...

Have a beautiful Christmas and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting. Love your white Christmas decor. Merry Christmas! Liz from HomeToCottage.com (formerly known as www.DecorateWithaLittleBit.com)

foreverdecorating said...

I have the same snowman and have made many putz houses. I love your display and I have so much Christmas decor that I wait till after Christmas stuff is put away then get out my snowmen and putz houses for the winter months. Hope that is not too weird!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! What a great party, and I love being a part of it. Please come and join our party. We would love to party with you. Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting the party! I love your white sparkly vignette!

French pretties said...

Cindy thanks for hosting this party! Merry Christmas to all your family. Monika

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for the party.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas, ever!
FABBY

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Your home is so very magical. Love it all. Jo